By Carol Alexander
Welcome to the glorious international of granny squares! those loved motifs were a valuable a part of our crochet history for good over a century they usually proceed to grace our models and houses in numerous artistic new methods. they are super-easy, transportable and you'll cause them to out of virtually whatever.
Read Online or Download 101 Granny Squares PDF
Best needlecrafts & textile crafts books
A meeting of Lace ДОМ и СЕМЬЯ, ХОББИ и РАЗВЛЕЧЕНИЯ, РУКОДЕЛИЕ Год выпуска: 2005 Автор: Meg Swansen Издательство: XRX Books ISBN: 978-1893762244 Формат: PDF Качество: хорошее Количество страниц: 182 Язык: английский Размер: 21. 2Книга по вязанию шалей, шарфов и палантинов. скачать с www. .com скачать с www.
;Beaded Crochet Designs КНИГИ ; ХОББИ и РЕМЕСЛА Автор: Ann Benson Название: Beaded Crochet Designs Издательство: Sterling/Chapelle Год: 2005 Формат: PDFРазмер: eight. 60 Mb Страниц: 127 Язык: английский Для сайта: www. mirknig. comIt's the latest factor in crafting, a scorching mixture of crochet and beadwork. those greater than 50 tasks for necklaces, rings, and bracelets are all marvelously effortless to make, utilizing purely the main simple stitches.
Decorate your conventional duvet with origami ideas! 22 pleasant tasks for quilts, vests, and pillows, with step by step photos of folding directions.
This name gains eight super-colourful stash-busting duvet initiatives which are ideal for either the adventurous newbie and the convinced intermediate quilter. well known patternmaker Emily Cier sews up the entire colors of the rainbow during this beautiful choice of all-new styles that come with wall hangings and lap quilts.
- The Weaver's Idea Book: Creative Cloth on a Rigid Heddle Loom
- The sewing book
- Spinning the Semantic Web: Bringing the World Wide Web to Its Full Potential
- How to Be Free
- Advances in Filament Yarn Spinning of Textiles and Polymers
- Needlework Antique Flowers
Additional resources for 101 Granny Squares
5. Where the seam is located. 6. How much it will be worn. 7. How it will be laundered, and how often. Seam Finishes for a Plain, 5/8” Seam Seam Finish: 32 Where Used: Plain Seam - no finish: Stitch your seam, press open. Use on inside of lined garments, and on knits and non-wovens. Pinked - stitch seam. With pinking shears, cut along the outer 1/8” edge of fabric. Simplest finish. Use on fabrics that do not fray a lot. Edge Stitched - straight stitch 1/8” from the edge of the fabric. Use short stitches - about 15 per inch.
Woven Fabrics: In woven fabrics, the yarns go over and under one another, as shown in the diagram. Examples of woven fabrics are denim, corduroy, and broadcloth. Fiber Content: • Natural Fibers - include cottons, wools, rayon, silk, and flax. They derive from natural sources, such as cotton plants, sheep, etc. Natural fibers are more comfortable to wear because they are breathable. • Man-made Fibers - include nylon, acrylic and polyester. They are made from chemical solutions. These fibers are generally warm to wear and do not wrinkle.
Repeat on the other sleeve. Laying the right front across the ironing board, iron it smooth. Be sure to press around and between the buttons. Repeat on left side. Give a little extra attention to the left center front band (Where the buttonholes are). Iron the back of the shirt smooth. You have a choice of hanging your shirt on a hanger, or folding it. Here is how to fold a shirt: 1. Button the shirt and lay it face down. 2. Fold 1/3 of the shirt back from each side. 3. Fold the sleeves back so that they lay in a straight line with the shirt.